- Create a strong and differentiated brand proposition for the newly merged organisation – bringing a diverse product and service range under a single, unified brand within a challenging 9-month period.
- Align overlapping own product brands.
- Rename and rebrand the organisation, in a backdrop of intense organisational change.
- Develop a new value proposition that connects the company’s vision, ethos and diverse offering under a single brand idea.
- Develop and roll out a new name and visual identity across all touchpoints.
- Create a set of new sales tools to communicate Blueleaf’s unique offering.
- A new powerful and clear brand story well understood by staff and customers.
- A balanced portfolio of own brands.
- A re-energised and integrated marketing team with clear responsibilities: Blueleaf Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Successful retention of existing customers following the merger.
- Part-time Marketing Director fully integrated into the management team.