- In order for the company to grow it needed to rapidly develop a marketing infrastructure to support the business.
- It needed to create a stable new multi-lingual website to support its expansion into new markets.
- It needed a brand refresh to professionalise the look and feel of all brand elements.
- Appoint a part-time Marketing Director to create and oversee the execution of activities by the internal team and mentor and train to develop skills.
- Develop a marketing plan with a week by week activity schedule for the marketing team.
- Development of original content across digital media with relevant benchmarks to measure performance.
- Develop a new multi-lingual website that clearly states the customer benefits. Employ the services of an SEO provider.
- A stable, professional marketing function that fully supports sales.
- A marked increase in web traffic and leads for the fully trained sales team to pursue.
- Part-time Marketing Director handed over to the internal full-time marketing resource, complete with a marketing plan of action for the next financial year
- Quality suppliers in place delivering value for money.
- Marketing progress report now presented regularly at Board level.