- Limited proactivity within and limited direction given to the marketing department.
- Partners unclear about marketing activities and outcomes.
- Strategic vision proved difficult to translate into a marketing plan.
- No firm-wide USP and unclear market positioning.
- Needed to attract new clients and increase revenue to meet 2021 goals.
- Marketing activity was not measured.
- Implement monthly team meetings and circulate the minutes to promote transparency and accountability.
- Create an actionable marketing strategy.
- Create value propositions for agreed target markets, review branding, positioning and brand values.
- Help the firm to transition from being sales-led to marketing-led.
- Introduce KPIs to measure marketing performance.
- A motivated team that demonstrates their talents with the help of clear direction and a measurable marketing plan.
- Greater local brand awareness and recall.
- A stream of new business leads in specialist, niche segments
because of targeted and integrated campaigns.
- A measurement system in place to gauge success and ROI of marketing tactics.
- Informed partners who believe that marketing will bring benefits and contribute towards growth plans.