- Define the role of marketing as well as bring some structure to existing ad-hoc marketing efforts.
- Build the right in-house marketing capability for the business.
- Define NMCs’ position in the marketplace moving away from the stigma within the sector NMC call ‘Tommy Tarmac-er’.
Align the sales and marketing function to help grow the business and meet its ambitious business plans.
- Kick-off workshop with senior team to identify key areas of focus and suggest a plan for the first 100 days.
- Recruitment of an in-house Marketing Manager to help accelerate the delivery of key projects and provide the business with a much needed experienced resource.
- Develop a new value proposition for the company allowing NMC to differentiate itself and deliver a more consistent business message.
- Integration with the sales team to support their efforts and explore new lead generation opportunities.
- Joint work with the MD created a new, accessible and relevant Mission, Vision and Values for the business.
- Improved alignment with the sales team allowed the business to better understand the efforts required in retaining and growing existing customers and in acquiring new ones.
- Clear proposition, a defined tone of voice and a creative refresh (including a refreshed logo) created a stand-out suite of marketing communications.
- The successful recruitment of the right in-house marketing resource further accelerated the delivery of the marketing project.