- To create clear marketing strategies, plans and budgets to focus activity to drive results.
- To strengthen the delivery of activity and campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- To improve the customer on-line shopping experience and seamlessly integrate with backend processes.
- Develop clear customer segments to prioritise activities and communications, backed up by data analysis.
- Fully review the customer purchasing journey through the current website, identify changes and potential delivery partners.
- Develop the in-house marketing capability by coaching internal teams and bringing aboard the expertise of part-time Marketing Manager.
- Clear brand proposition and updates to the brand guidelines to establish style templates.’
Targeted product catalogues to focus on growing demand for PPE.
A new in-house Marketing Manager recruited with clear responsibilities.
An increase in awareness and engagement through LinkedIn.